Friday, December 16, 2011

Blog Recommendation: mattlogelin.com

I was browsing Amazon yesterday and it recommended a book for me: Two Kisses for Maddy which I'm definitely going to buy once all the holiday hoopla is over and I can afford to buy a little stuff for myself again. Reading the book description and seeing that the writer is a blogger made me hunt down his blog to read and after just a dozen of the earliest entries and two of the newest entries I AM ALREADY HOOKED. I thought since I love it already, maybe some of you would like to check it out too. I believe the blogger began the blog to record the birth of the couples first child but then the horrific happens and his beautiful wife dies within a day of giving birth to their premature baby, with out ever getting to hold their sweet daughter. It's absolutely heartbreaking but the blog isn't just about loss and sadness. It's an excellent read for anyone who just enjoys a good parenting blog. So check it out if you haven't already!!

No comments:

Post a Comment