Wednesday, November 9, 2011

A token of appreciation



I sat down at the computer this afternoon knowing I only had about 15 minutes of free time before baby number 2 woke up from his nap. I'd planned to start working on a fancy new header to dress up the look of my blog a bit. Ever the procrastinator I opened a file to browse for some photos to create the header and instead came across a rose garden photo I took last year and a few interesting looking photo textures. Fifteen minutes, three textures and a few photoshop alterations later, with my now awake son on my lap, I made a little something for you (few) WONDERFUL people who visit my blog and leave lovely comments. You have no idea how much you mean to me!

Just in case you're curious, this is what the original photo looked like:

2 comments:

  1. Meegan, I L-O-V-E the transformation of the photo - this is beautiful, it somehow looks warmer and not "flat". Great job! The header will come eventually - this, I guess, was very satisfying to do. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Meegan-your two babies are just so beeeeeyooootiful!!! I can't believe how fast they are growing!!! OMG!!
    I love what you did with your photo and I hope you all have a great Thnaksgiving. Don't worry about all the blog stuff...just do little bits and pieces when you can...it will all get done in due time. xxx
    P.S. I get Tara to help me in the kitchen all the time...I just give her a bowl with something in it to mix...and she is as happy as a clam:)

    ReplyDelete