Sunday, October 2, 2011

Embracing Autumn

Autumn is my favorite time of  year. I love the crisp cool winds. I love crunching colorful leaves under my feet. U love sweaters and hot cocoa and the smell of the earth as it prepares for winter. This weekend was our first taste of Fall weather with temperatures in the low 60's and a lovely briskness to the air. Such a welcome change from the horrible heat and humidity we've been dealing with since the beginning of April. To celebrate we went to Maymount Park and chased Nora through the grass all around the park. It was wonderful. Nora had such a wonderful time. Wyatt seemed to enjoy his stroller ride as well. I loved watching Nora's joy as she chased birds across the fields. Children are such a wonderful example of living each moment to the fullest, an example I'm trying hard to emulate. 

No comments:

Post a Comment