Monday, August 29, 2011

Peaceful moments

Our move across town from the house we were leasing to the new apartment is winding to a close. By Wednesday everything at the old house will be moved and the place will be spotless. September 1st it will no longer be ours. I'm thrilled! I'm so looking forward to having more time together as a family, especially for my husband. He'll no longer have to spend all his free time on yard & home maintenance. I'm looking forward to creating  lots more peaceful moments for my family, like the one I caught in this photo of Nora drawing a picture with Daddy which I took on our new patio a few days ago. I feel like we've taken control of our life back. Downsizing to a smaller more modern apartment has been a wonderful thing. So freeing. 

No comments:

Post a Comment