Monday, July 4, 2011

In flux

Being yourself is often challenging, especially since we are all constantly changing and evolving. Right now I am definitely in the midst of personal transformation as I adjust to my new path as a mom of two. Strangely I am beginning to feel more myself than I have in years. It's hard to explain or describe because I feel like I'm still in the process of this rebirthing; a butterfly just beginning to emerge from it's cocoon. All I can say at the moment is that I'm in a good place and rediscovering myself every day. I like it.

The image attached to this post is a photo of a page from either the newest Artful blogging mag or Sommerset studio. I loved the Ralph Waldo Emerson quote!

1 comment:

  1. Love that quote! I'm with you on starting to feel more yourself as a mum of two- I had similar thoughts when my little one came along. I hope you continue to (re)discover yourself and grow each day. Enjoy the moments.

    ReplyDelete