Friday, August 13, 2010

I'm going to be a goddess and You can too!!

Goddess Leonie of the Goddess Guide Books will be starting something new in September. She's offering a full year's access to ALL of her ecourses & tons of other wonderful information to inspire the goddess within as well as a wonderful forum to connect with other goddesses all for the price we'd usually spend for just one 6 week ecourse. You can register here now and the forum will open in September. I'm definitely going to join as an early bday present for myself (my bday is September 15th). I hope some of you will join as well and we can go on this journey together.

I'm also considering joining another ecourse, Blogging Your Way, taught by the lovely blogger at Decor8 which starts September 3rd and runs till October. I guess I need to make up my mind quickly and get registered. It looks like a great course but it's a bit more expensive. I think it would get me inspired to blog more though so it would be worth it.

Hope everyone has a great weekend!!! My sweet Nora has been quite a handful the last few days. She's still as sweet as can be but she just DOES NOT WANT TO SLEEP. This wouldn't really bother me except that she's VERY tired, so she wants to sit in my lap and yet she squirms and wiggles and squeals to fight falling asleep. It's a bit hard on the nerves after four or five days and it's been particularly hard because I've been dealing with migraines all week as well. Le Sigh, the joys of motherhood ;). Honestly though, every bit of it is worth it. She's the joy of our lives.

3 comments:

  1. You are going to love the goddess courses ... wonderful, wonderful meditations and projects! Goddess Leonie is so sweet, so inspiring and so encouraging I can't wait to hear about your journey. :)

    I hope Nora gets back to a good sleeping schedule ... it is so hard when they are tired (is she teething?) ... the most helpful thing i ever read was that before any developmental milestone, there is a period of chaos before the breakthrough and everyone EVERYONE in the family experiences the chaos. It is so true! Maybe Nora is on the threshold of a new phase?

    I hope you are feeling better ... I know heat and humidity kill me and make me feel so lethargic, dense, uninspired and depressed. Sometimes all i can do is know this is a phase to be gotten through. But I think you will learn some wonderful things from goddess school ... your medicine bag of things to support and inspire you. A mini spa day at home? A good book? Music? Pulling out big sheets of paper and just painting, scribbling for fun? Also, be mindful of the food you eat right now ... ask yourself "will this give me energy? or will this take energy?" Have a fruit smoothie, put on the dance tunes, crank up the a.c. and turn the living room into a disco!

    Meanwhile ... Nora looks like she is thriving in the above pictures :) Once I get all the laundry and bills sorted out, Cowgirl & I will begin planning her painting. Her radiance is definitely inspiring!

    xo Lis

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did you sign up for the Decor8 class? I was thinking about it but haven't decided. I lack bandwidth for a bunch of downloads which makes it difficult to take on-line classes.
    Nora is a beauty and certainly looks old enough to be teething.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear Meegan-I am so glad that you are taking the Goddess course...your energy and enthusiasm are just bouncing off the screen!! I think it will be really great for you...I wish i could take a couple of courses but I honestly don't have the time right now. I think Holly's class would be awesome. I seriously considered taking it...but the time factor agian. I think it's more expensive but more hands on too.
    Sorry to hear about Nora...she looks great. Healthy and bouncy and radiant. I think it's just phase and maybe teething? Does she sleep alone, is she on a schedule? What I found out with Tara is that when she is getting just enough (but not too much) of everything during the day ie. sleep, food, activities...she sleeps all through the night. I am very lucky, unless she is sick or teething...she's down for the whole night.
    I look forward to reading about your Goddess class/adventure/journey...it sounds so exciting. I could use a little bit of Goddess right now:) xxx

    ReplyDelete