Thursday, July 29, 2010

Great day, good but busy week

I've had a really good week. Since returning home from our vacation Nora has been going at warp speed. She's no longer content with playing in her jumperoo or crawling around in her playroom. She wants to explore everywhere so she spends most of her day crawling all around the house with me following behind. Needless to say I haven't had much free time. She's at the age where she needs alot more interaction. Every day she's learning something new. It's exciting to watch all the changes she's going through. Exciting & exhausting. I have to admit that often this week when she's gone down for her naps I've laid down with her, sometimes to sleep and sometimes to read. Usually I would use that time to get on the computer or do housework but right now I just need that hour or two to relax & recharge. And I love the extra snuggle time with my sleepy girl :). I feel like I'm just marinating in mommyhood right now and I love it.

I've also had some extra time with my hubby this week. I feel like we're reconnecting & it's wonderful. We've both been so busy the past few months and haven't had as much time together as we'd like. Tonight he had an after work thing he had to go to at The Wine Loft and he brought Nora & I along. Nora was the star of the show as usual. Babies are a wonderful icebreaker :). Afterwards we went out for a nice dinner. It was a great day altogether.

I've been thinking alot about taking two classes for August but I think I've talked myself out of them. With Nora being so active lately & needing constant attention I just don't think I have time.

Here's miss Nora waving hello to the camera:



-Mee

No comments:

Post a Comment