Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Open Id's on blogs

I miss the days when every blog had the comment posting option of being able to comment just by typing your username & a url or email. I'm not a fan of the new open Id's that so many blogs now are requesting, particularly blogspot blogs. They don't always work. Today I spent 45 minutes trying to leave a comment at Dandelion Seeds & Dreams. For some reason it kept saying it couldn't verify my open id and so it wouldn't upload my comment. Last week I could never get my comments to upload to Soraya's blog if I were using my iphone. At least once or twice a day I have this problem. It always seems to involve trying to comment on blogspot blogs and having to use the Open Id. I have no idea why I have so much trouble with it. I always type in the same thing. It's frustrating. I miss the good old days when it was much easier to leave a comment.  It's not a huge problem just an annoyance and a time waster. I have to admit sometimes when it refuses to allow me to comment I don't bother to keep trying. I wonder how many bloggers lose viewers because of this feature? I can't believe I'm the only person in blogland that ever encounters this problem. Ok, enough of my ranting. Here's a photo I played around with in photoshop to brighten the place up:

1 comment:

  1. That photo is beautiful, Mee! I love to play around with my photos, as well, though none of my are as artful as yours!

    ReplyDelete