Friday, May 21, 2010

Enjoying quiet time with My Girl



I've got lots of ideas for things I want to write about here and add to my site but for the past two days I've just been concentrating on enjoying my time with Nora. I've been soaking up every moment I can with her. As a few blogger friends have pointed out this time of babyhood is fleeting & precious. My to-do list can wait but she can't. So there's been lots of extra cuddling, extra playtime, and the enjoyment of drooly baby kisses. Life is sweet. Taking time to just relax and sink into my homelife is making me feel more centered.

I'm reading Kelly Rae's book Taking Flight right now as a way to get myself ready for her ecourse. I'm sure I'll be writing a post inspired by my thoughts on the book soon. For today & the rest of the weekend I think I'm just going to work on cultivating this feeling of serenity & centeredness that is slowly growing within me. Every day I'm feeling more connected to my inner authentic self. It feels really good.

-Mee

6 comments:

  1. Dear BMM-this photo is simply too precious for words...really...it captures so many emotions and...simply baeutiful. I am so happy for you. Yes, enjoy this precious time-and also happy that you are finding your way back to authentic self.

    ReplyDelete
  2. dragonfly reflectionsMay 23, 2010 at 1:05 PM

    Enjoy you sweet baby time Meegan - so precious!!

    blessings,
    Kelley

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear Mee, its so nice to meet you, and thank you for visiting me and adding me to your blogroll :) Your baby daughter looks adorable, and is lovely to hear that you are enjoying precious time with her. So great to hear that you're connecting to your authentic self too! Looking forward to getting to know you better in class. Wini :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Graciel @ Evenstar ArtMay 24, 2010 at 8:37 AM

    take a good look at your life right now...right now!..this is what perfect looks like.

    enjoy!!

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. i love this image ... i love how your love, tenderness and wonderment for your child is expressed through every photograph. Thank you for your kind and supportive words on my blog (i know you KNOW what i was writing about!) and i would be honored to be cited here.

    have a lovely day marinating in your world.

    xo lis

    ReplyDelete
  6. love this photo! and thanks for stopping by my blog.

    yes, i can be overly detailed in my list making sometimes, but i find that goals are easier to accomplish when they are very specific.

    good luck - can't wait to read your goals!

    ReplyDelete