Friday, March 26, 2010

iPhone Friday: The Man I Love



Today is my husband's birthday. He's 43. I am very very thankful that he was born so to honor this special day I'm using a photo of him as my iPhone Friday post. I took this photo of him photographing some fishing ships in Humbolt Bay Eureka,California about two years ago. I have a dozen gorgeous portrait shots I've taken of my husband on my phone camera but I was drawn to this one because to me it's super sexy. Not sure why but the way he's standing with his legs apart, hip cocked and camera in hand at such a very masculine feeling location just curls my toes :). One of the MANY things I love about my husband is his natural grace. Maybe it's from all those years he spent in the saddle. He has a very sexy walk which always makes me think of Gary Cooper. Mmmm, I get goosebumps thinking about it. Five years of marriage and he still gives me butterflies in my stomach. How lucky am I?

We're driving to the Outer Banks of North Caroline right now for a birthday weekend getaway. It's our first road trip with both baby & dog in tow. Wish us luck!;) -Mee

No comments:

Post a Comment