Monday, September 15, 2008

Happy Bdy to me! We're on the move

We've been very busy this weekend packing all of our worldly possessions, and we've come to a realization. We own too much stuff!! Our 24 ft long horse trailer is almost packed to the gills and we have more stuff to load.

Our plan is to be on the road by the crack of dawn on Wednesday morning. Today my wonderful hubby will be packing up our computers so this will be my last post from my computer until we get it set up in Virginia around the end of this month. I'll be reading everyone's journals from my iphone and I'll try to do a few little posts about our trip if I get the chance but I won't be able to upload any photos until we're settled. So I guess we're about to start our grand adventure!!

Oh, and today is my birthday! I'm 36. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment