Thursday, April 24, 2008

So incredibly loved

I'm keeping another journal now, a public one, at my website flamingogirl.com. Maybe I'll eventually copy all those entries in here as well but I don't really have the time at the moment. I'm using this journal for more private entries.

My husband is the most wonderful man ever and I feel so loved and cherished. Tuesday John stayed home from work to recover from a touch of stomach flu and we had a really great day just cuddling in bed watching TV. Later in the evening we went out to Peppinos for dinner (before going by the doctors office). We were chatting about the boisterous group of people flirting and drinking in the bar area at happy hour and then John said the sweetest thing. He said we shouldn't really make fun of them because they don't have what we have. It really reminded me of just how lucky we are to have found eachother. So few people find a fullfilling love but we have it and I hope never to take it for granted. Today (Thursday) John surprised me by stopping home for lunch while he was running errands on his lunch hour. He just wanted to spend a few minutes with me before going back in to work. I am so lucky to have a man that thinks so much of me, cherishes me, the way that he does. He truly loves me, just as I am. How rare is that?

I just had to record this so I don't forget. Yet more sweet moments shared with this incredible man I married.

No comments:

Post a Comment