Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Happy New year 2008! Happy anniversary to me :)

John and I celebrated our 3rd wedding anniversary. Three years! In some ways I feel like John has been a part of my life forever.He's just become such a part of me I can't remember what it was like not to have him in my life. In other ways though I hardly feel as if I'm married. Because we live with his family and don't have our own home, I often feel like I'm just on vacation here or something. It doesn't really feel like I've made a home yet. Overall I still feel like a newlywed. I still get goosebumps around him. I'm still happiest snuggled up with him. In fact that's pretty much how we've spent the entire 4 day weekend, snuggled up together. He's been sick with a sinus cold (both of us have) but he's been so sweet and loving and good to me. I just feel really lucky to have him as a husband.

Life is good. I'm loved and that's all I really need. :) I'm looking forward to the new year.

No comments:

Post a Comment