Friday, December 14, 2007

a holiday hello

Hello everyone! I'm sorry I've disappeared lately. My father in law came home from the hospital & needs a fulltime caregiver, so that's what my days are spent doing. At night I'm just too worn out to do anything. I make dinner for my husband & curl up in bed.

Self improvement stuff has fallen to the wayside. I still haven't started exercising. I have managed to keep with my plan to give up meat. No red meat or poultry in 2 months. I do eat tuna on occasion. It makes me feel better not eating meat. Now I just need to start making other healthy choices & lowering my calorie intake. I'm hoping to make those changes in the new year once my father in law needs less care.

I just wanted to let everyone know I'm doing okay, still reading everyone journals, & will be writing more in the future. Until then, happy holidays!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment