Wednesday, July 18, 2007

A little bragging :)

Recently  both my husband and I entered photos at the Orange County Fair's photo competition. My husband entered 2 photos in the amatuer category and I entered 3 in the professional category. Last Friday we went to the Fair to see our photos displayed. This was the first time either of us had ever entered a photography competition and we were both very excited to see our photos displayed. When we got there I discover a 3RD PLACE WINNING ribbon beside one of my photos!! I did a little happy dance. It was such a thrill! I don't have a lot of confidence in my own abilities (something i need to work on) so having other experienced professional photographers give me an award for my photo made me feel SOOOO great. Maybe it will give me the courage to pursue developing my photography & design skills a bit more. I want to get better & better. It's something I love to work at.

Anyway here is a picture my husband took of me with my ribbon & photo at the Fair :) and the photo that got me the ribbon.
    

No comments:

Post a Comment