Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Just an update

Last night we rented the movie BOBBY and we loved it. Highly recommend it to everyone! I didn't expect to find it so moving, particularly the end and all the bits of live footage of Robert Kennedy, particularly of him giving speeches. There is a remarkable difference in the speeches he gave and the sort of things you hear today. There was sincerity & heart in him. He spoke with a calm strength and depth of substance completely lacking in politicians now. All we get from politicians now is bluster & theatrics.

I've been keeping myself pretty busy lately. I'm trying to set up a website for my photography. Not being a webdesigner or even vaguelly proficient with technology this is turning out to be quite a project but I hope to have something decent to show for it by the end of the month. I may have to resort to help from the husband since this is a part of his field of expertise but I'd rather try to do it on my own.

Dieting and Exercising has kind of gone out the window lately, or maybe it's just on the back burner right now, simmering away. I'm not gaining but I'm not losing either. I'm thinking alot about what holds me back from success in this area and what steps I want to take to get back into the swing of things but those topics will be covered in another entry sometimes soon. For now I'm off to research webhosting & software for web design.

Have a great day everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment