Friday, June 8, 2007

Very productive yesterday

I had a very creative day yesterday and spent quite alot of time working on editing some of my photos and doing a 4 photomanipulations using stock photos from other artists. I'm going to post two of my favorite pieces. I'm very pleased with how they turned out, particularly since I did each of them in less than a half an hour. It's so much fun to do something a little bit creative, though I'm not very talented at it. I particularly like the last one, it reminds me of the movie Amelie which I love.





I've been doing a lot of thinking about my 'plan' for self improvement, or lack of a plan as the case may be and I'm going to work on creating something better for myself. I need more consistency. I can't keep taking days off and making excuses for not working towards my goals. Perhaps when I've made these changes a part of my lifestyle I can be more relaxed, but right now I need a routine. So, I'll be thinking about this alot over the weekend and will hopefully post an updated plan on Monday. I've actually exercised 3 times this week, using the Walk away the pounds video I own. I'll be writing about exercising on Monday too. So, till then I hope you all have a wonderful weekend!!

No comments:

Post a Comment