Friday, March 23, 2007

Pretty pleased

First week of classes is over & I am happy with the work I've done. I just took the test for Marriage & Family class and I did fairly well. I missed one question out of 20 (it was worded strangely, I actually did know the answer) & completed the test in just 6 minutes. It seemed very easy to me. I'm hopeful that I won't have much trouble doing well in this class. I'm more concerned with the tests & projects for my ECE class, though it's been going along fine so far.

I checked out the order reports for my store & so far this year I've sold twice as many items as I did at this time last year. So that's left me feeling pretty pleased. I've sold a total of 178 items in 37 states & 4 countries. Yippee! Even though I don't make much money from the sales since the majority of the earnings go to the hosting shop, I'm still thrilled. It's nice to know that other people like my work.

No comments:

Post a Comment