Thursday, February 22, 2007

Yipeee!!

I'm so pleased, proud and excited!!! My wonderful husband called me from work a little while ago to let me know that he got a promotion to Director of his departmen. I'm just thrilled for him. He's worked so hard and it's wonderful that they are finally acknowledging him. He's come such a long way since he started working there 4 years ago. We're going out to dinner to celebrate tonight.

I'm also in a good mood because I've signed up for 3 classes at our local community college. They are all Early Childhood Education classes and I'm looking forward to them. I'm hoping to eventually get back into teaching preschool, or possibly working as a teacher's assistant in a public school. I REALLY love being a student so I'm going to enjoy this. The classes should be interesting & fun. Maybe next semester I'll take a full course load & add a class in photography or graphic design. I think I'd really enjoy that.

Life feels pretty good :)

No comments:

Post a Comment