Saturday, December 9, 2006

Heading Out

We're about to leave for a long weekend in Arizona to visit some of my husband's family. I've never met anyone outside of his immediate family so this will be the first time I've seen these Aunts, Uncles, and cousins. Should be interesting. We may stop for a little sight seeing in Sedona on the way back, or swing by the grand canyon again. Not sure yet.

Last night we saw the Anaheim Ballet perform the Nutcracker. The girl dancing the sugar plum fairy was on loan from the American Ballet Theater and was very good. I had a lovely time and my husband bought me some wonderful nutcracker themed christmas ornaments that were being sold in the theater lobby.

Okay, gotta run. I need to book our hotels before we head out. Have a great weekend!

Meegan

No comments:

Post a Comment