Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Broiling


It is MUCH too hot. I hate hot and humid weather!!!!!

We went to the Orange County Fair last night and had a good time watching sheep shearing demonstrations and had our photo taken with an oxen team. I loved looking through the craft competition displays. It made me want to enter some of my own photos and crafts. Not really because of the judging, which seemed quite random and is probably based more on who you know than on talent (at least that's how it seemed when looking at a few of the 'winning entries'). I love just seeing what other people are up to and it would be fun to have others looking at my things. Maybe someday I'll look into how to enter items.

We also spent HOURS washing our giant truck. Not exactly fun when it's a billion degrees outside. Other than that it was a nice, quiet weekend. I like those.


Meegan

No comments:

Post a Comment