Tuesday, April 11, 2006

HEHEHE, I am blissfully giddy with happiness and for the silliest reason in the world. Someone bought something I made for my cafepress shop!!! Granted it was an inexpensive little item that I only made $2 from, but the money isn't the point. Someone actually liked something I made enough to buy it. I'm unbelievably thrilled, talk about validation :). I'm just so excited. (Yes, I know I'm a dork). :headbang:

The item bought was this: [link] It was just something I made for my husband but decided on a whim to post at Cafepress. The horse is our baby, Moore to Come. My hubby will be proud that someone else appreciated how adorable she is. LOL

I knew when I woke up this morning that it was going to be a good day. My husband took a later train to work just to stay a few extra minutes to snuggle with me so the day started off great and has gotten progressively better.

....................................................................................................

In other news, we've discovered we love renaissance faires. We went to one last weekend and had a great time. We may go to a different, bigger faire in Irwindale CA this weekend or maybe next weekend. We've actually been looking into getting costumes to wear. Silly, but fun. I'd love to see my husband dressed up like Rob Roy or a Knight Templar :).

Also, we're thinking of getting a new camera, a digital SLR Canon 30D. My husband wants to encourage my photo hobby and I think he's interested in getting back into photography himself. I think he's more excited than I am about possibly getting the new camera.

All is wonderful in my world.

No comments:

Post a Comment