Saturday, March 4, 2006

going out of town again

We're leaving for Chicago tomorrow morning (ugh, 4:00 am pick up time to make it to LAX for our plane!) I'm very excited. I just love seeing new places. My husband is being sent there along with two other guys he works with for a conference and I get to tag along. Fun fun fun, sightseeing somewhere new and eating out every night. What could be better? hehe THe only thing I wish is that the weather could be as good there as it is here. It's gonna be a shock to leave California's lovely spring weather for windy wintery Chicago. We're staying at the Hyatt Regency, which is usually very nice so if worse comes to worse and the weather is horrid I can just hang out at the hotel.

I've got lots of stuff to get done so that we're ready to leave in the morning, plus we want to attend the Dana Point Whale festival parade in about an hour. Gotta run! See you all again in 5 days

No comments:

Post a Comment