Monday, December 5, 2005

We're back!

We arrived home Saturday night but we spent most of yesterday just lounging around and napping together, so this is my first time on the computer.

We had a great trip and I'm really sorry that our vacation is over. My husband's back at work today and I miss him. I took nearly a thousand photographs over the two weeks we were away. Of course, only about a hundred are any good.I think the highlight of our trip (besides seeing my family of course) was the time that we spent in the Navajo nation. Canyon de Chelley was stunning, as was Monument Valley. We enjoyed it even more than seeing the grand canyon, which was nice but more crowded. We also loved Eureka Springs, Arkansas. It's all just a whirl in my mind now. Hard to think of what exactly to rave about. Seeing my family was wonderful. Being with them makes me realize just how much I miss them.

I've got tons of laundry to do today so I've got to run. Will post photos asap!

Meegan

No comments:

Post a Comment