Thursday, November 17, 2005

Turkey Trip approaching

Yikes! My husband and I are suppose to leave tomorrow morning at 5 am to start our drive back to Missouri for Thanksgiving with my family. A two week roadtrip vacation with my favorite guy! I'm thrilled about that, but not so thrilled by the fact that we have absolutely NOTHING ready. I've got so much to do and yet here I, getting nothing done. I have a gift for procrastination.

We'll be visiting lots of interesting sites on our trip so hopefully when I get back I'll have an absolute TON of photos to upload. I'm excited about seeing my family. But mostly I'm just happy to have time alone with my wonderful husband.

We probably won't be able to get online much, though he is bringing his laptop so he can check in with work a bit. I doubt I'll get to visit much here but don't forget me. I'll be back in about 2 1/2 weeks! Until then take care everyone and have a lovely Thanksgiving holiday!

Meegan

No comments:

Post a Comment