Saturday, March 5, 2005

Wednesday, John came home from work on his lunch break, picked me up and dropped me off at the Spectrum (a cool open air mall with a ferris wheel and carousel). I really really enjoyed being out of the house and window shopping. I wanted to take a ton of photos but the camera was misbehaving and I only got a couple of shots, none that were especially great though they may end up here in my scraps once I edit them a little.

I browsed through all the stores and spent a few hours in Barnes and Noble. I was quite happy with my day at the mall when John arrived and decided it was Date Night. We ate dinner at the CheeseCake Factory (really good food and sublime cheesecake) and then we saw Finding Neverland. I absolutely loved it. Johnny Depp is excellent as usual and so was the little boy who played Peter. I'm a big fan of the Peter Pan story and particularly of Tinkerbell. The first book I checked out of my school library in kindergarten was Peter pan, though I couldn't read and could only look at the pictures. All in all it was a lovely evening.

Oh, John bought us photoshop elements 3 and a book on how to use it. It isn't installed yet but I'm looking forward to using it. I think it will be fun to play around with.

No comments:

Post a Comment