Friday, January 28, 2005

Rainbow Connection

Lovely lovely morning.

It's wonderful to be happy. I'm especially appreciative of my life right now and this morning was particularly wonderful. We woke up and snuggled, spooning contentedly when he raised my hand and kissed the palm. We laughed and talked as he got ready for work and then he rejoined me for more snuggle time. When he left he tucked me under the covers snuggly and we were both giggling. I adore his dimples. Two minutes later he called me to tell me that there was a beautiful rainbow making a full arc over our house. I know I've definitely found the pot of gold at the end of the rainbow, it's wrapped up inside my amazing husband.

I'm planning a romantic weekend for the two of us. Maybe the rainbow is an omen that it will be something extra special. I hope so. I want to do special things for him, no one deserves it more. Our one month anniversary will be on February 1st. It's also the two year anniversary of the day that we met. Kinda special, which is another reason to celebrate with a romantic weekend. I hope I'm able to make him see how special he is and how much I adore him.

Someday we'll find it, the rainbow connection
The lovers, the dreamers, and me

No comments:

Post a Comment