Friday, October 1, 2004

Our engagement photo

























Have I mentioned how madly I'm in love with this man? :) His visit here was wonderful and we got so much done regarding our wedding plans. He's been my rock through all the planning for the wedding and my move, not to mention the mood swings that have gone along with all of this. Although I'm thrilled at the thought of moving, of starting a new life with him and becoming his wife, it has been quite an emotional process as I've begun packing up the old life and starting the goodbye process with my family. John's been really supportive and loving.

January 1st won't come soon enough for me! I can't wait to say my vows to him in front of our family and friends. I'm even thrilled at the thought of taking his last name. Kinda strange since I always swore I'd keep my own name but now I can't imagine not sharing his. Guess I'm more traditional and old fashioned than I realized. I just hope I can be a really good wife and that I'll make him as happy as he makes me.

No comments:

Post a Comment