Thursday, August 28, 2003

My weekend begins

J is already on his way to the airport. It's about 5:30 in the morning where he is and he got very little sleep last night. I just hope he makes it to the plane and hasn't over slept or anything! :)

I'm nervous and very excited. In a few hours we'll finally be together. I just hope we get along as well in person as we do online. We'll be staying at a nice hotel in the city, Hyatt Regency, which is inside a St. Louis landmark, Union Station, which use to be a train station but is now a really cool shopping/restaurant complex with an indoor lake. http://www.stlouisunionstation.com I should have PLENTY of opportunities for taking LOTS of pictures. Although I've lived outside the city my entire life I've never really spent much time there, this will be my first tourist type visit. We plan to see The Arch of course, all tourists have to visit there. Maybe The Admiral river boat. Several of the 1904 world's fair landmarks. Lots of other stuff!! Course, as tired as he will be we might spend the first evening and most of tomorrow just lounging around the hotel.

I'm very happy!!! Now he'd better actually arrive and not stand me up, lol. I'm off to get myself ready. I'll see you all in Monday or Tuesday night. xoxoxo Keep your fingers crossed for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment