Friday, June 6, 2003

Last nights conversation with J was very fun and interesting. Some things that were said are still running around in my brain. I feel like I'm standing at the edge of something deep. I can't explain how I feel but it's strangely wonderful, thrilling, and uncertain. Time will tell. I'm expecting good things.

J got his phone bill yesterday. In the course of about 5 to 8 phone conversations, generally something we reserve for our weekends, we spent about 20 hrs talking to eachother. The longest conversation was 6 hrs. It amazes me that we could spend so long just sitting and talking to eachother, especially since neither of us are really all that wordy. Well not exactly true, I can be quite a jabberer in person if I'm really comfortablewith the other person but on the phone I never talk. With him I talk, and though he says he is usually quiet he talks to me. :) :) Hopefully this shows that we bring out something special in eachother.

AAAAAAHHHHHHHH, I want to write lots of stuff but I'm running late and need to get myself ready for work. I'll try writing again later tonight. By then I'll probably have forgotten all the deep and meaningful things I wanted to discus though.

No comments:

Post a Comment