Sunday, June 1, 2003

6:00 am: He's sleeping

He is so beautiful when he sleeps :). I think he's gorgeous all the time but sleeping he just looks so content and peaceful. Very relaxed. I just want to curl up behind him, wrap him in my arms and cuddle. I think I could blissfully stay that way for hours. I'm a very cuddle oriented person. It was so sweet of him to turn his webcam on when he got off the phone with me and got into bed. It's something we do on the weekends,sleepcam so I can pop in and see him during the night or when he wakes up in the morning, but I didn't really expect him to remember to turn it on last night. We got off the phone rather late. He's the best!

When my alarm went off this morning the song, Love is a Wonderful Thing, was playing. It is WONDERFUL!!!. It's bizarre to feel all of these intense and incredible feelings for a man I've never actually met in person, but I can't help it. I love him. I have for awhile. It snuck up on me when I wasn't looking and caught me, but I'm happy. It's such a different feeling from the first time I was in love. First love is so volatile and painful. This is warm and sweet, based mainly in respect and genuine liking with a strong dash of sexual attraction and a feeling of finding a similar soul. I feel more comfortable and able to be myself with him than I have with anyone else, ever. I trust him to care about me just as I am. It's hard to explain, but a very nice feeling. I hope it goes on forever. And I hope he will feel the same way. I know he loves me a little :), and knowing that he does makes me so proud. God, I sound horribly love sick don't I? UGH!!LOL

BAck to the original topic. He's so beautiful when he's sleeping.

No comments:

Post a Comment