Tuesday, October 15, 2002

Oct. 14, 2002

What a busy day,I'm completely exhausted!!! Existing on 3 hrs sleep per night for the past several weeks has finally caught up with me. I'm going to get to bed early tonight and hopefully I'll sleep. I'm not counting on it though.

All in all I have to say it was a fairly pleasant day. Algebra went much better than I expected it to. It will take me awhile to get use to my new schedule but I know eventually I will. It's good to be back in class. I'm glad to have something to focus my energy on.

My mother surprised me by doing some decorating in my room. She took the material I bought for curtains and made the curtains for me, then she hung up some photos I recently had framed. It looks great. So much more light and cheery. It was sweet of her to do. She loves having projects to do, particularly decorating or craft projects. She's very artistic.

I spent the afternoon and evening with my sister helping her to move furniture and decorate her house. She's finally starting to enjoy their new place and feel a bit more at home. She's over her moodiness of a few days ago. We're all pretty moody, emotional people.

God, I'm worn out. NEED SLEEP.. MUST. TURNOFF. COMPUTER!!!!! LOL
Goodnight

1 comment:

  1. Very good article,I prepared a very good gift for you, please visit my blog, The best browser fo you in History

    ReplyDelete